New mission call?!?📍🌏

Hey everyone!👋Just thought I would send out another email today. Not really sure why, just kinda feeling like it😁 This week something pretty cool happened. I got to read another mission call. No, not my first one when I was called to Philippines San Pablo Mission, but another one. Since our mission is splitting, some missionaries from my mission are going to the new Lipa mission. So... we all got new mission calls!! First things first, reading it gave me flashbacks to when I read my first one in the Lomus house, in front of about 60 people only this time, It wasn't in front of anyone😅 I remember the feelings from my first call, nervous, excited, anxious and peaceful. As I read my new mission call, I was overwhelmed with the same excitement. Ill attach a pic of the call down below so yall can read it. Nothing too crazy haha cuz im gonna be home in 6 weeks anyways🤗🥹
I stayed po😉 Anyways, we had another baptism this weekend! Sarah is the best and so willing to follow Jesus Christ. She stopped coffee the day we told her it was "bawal" (not allowed) She da best🐐
This area has been a dream. We have baptized 13 people while I have been here and all of them are still coming every single week. Each one so different but so amazing in their own way. I am excited to share about these amazing Filipino people when I am home😁 Here is a family we got to church this week
Here is my batch out. Ill bee seeing yall in 6 weeks🫡🤗🦸‍♂️
I know that this church is true. The testimony I have gained on my mission is one that I will never lose and will cherish for the rest of my life. Im especially grateful to the people in my mission that changed me and helped me be better. Its strange seeing my mission president go home after being with him for 2 years. But Its okay because I'm right there with him😁 Hope everyones doing amazing and dont forget to tell someone you love them today!🥰😘 Next week is transfers so we will see if I update on my last area and comp. Ingat po kayo🫡 -Elder Ducker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end of a Chapter

(Week #52) One year😱🥳🥰

Malapit naaaa⏳️