🏳️White May🏳️
Hey guys👋😊
Long time no see, in fact, almost 2 years.🤪 I hope everyone is doing amazing I am excited to share about these past couple of months!
I am still in Alaminos with Elder Silvederio but Elder Keeler left us🥲🫡 the work has been amazing lately God is really preparing people here for us in the city of Alamimos🫂💃 I feel so lucky and blessed to be here at this time!
Heres some pics from may🤍⚪️🏳️🐻❄
And many more to come. Im praying I stay here for my last cycle but bahala ang diyos🙏😌
Some other highlights in pictures!
Had an african comp for 4 days🐐⚽️
Been cooking up every night. Forgot to take pictures of bicol express, Guacamole, adobo, sisig, and many more😋👨🍳
This cycle has been crazy because there are now 6 elders in our apartment. Its taught me alot of patience thats fs. We have missionaries in this apartment from PPG🇵🇬, Korea🇰🇷, Austrailia🇦🇺, Philippines🇵🇭, and me from America🇺🇲
Life is so good I love the pinas so much and its crazy to think that I am leaving here next month.🥺 Its giving me more motivation to really cherish and enjoy these last 2 months I have as a missionary in the philippines because theres not anywhere or anything else better.
Ill prolly send out one or or two more emails before I am home. Feel free to send me an email or even text its been so long since I have heard from anyone✌️
Seeya pasensya na kayo ha! matagal na hindi ako nakasulat🐒🫣







Comments
Post a Comment